Wednesday 17 September 2014

Celebrity Weight Loss by Dr Jasmine #day1


Hi everyone! I am very excited to be starting my blog. I have been practicing aesthetic medicine for over 8 years now and think this will be a great way for me to connect with my patients.

The first series of posts is going to be about weight loss. Simply because weight loss seems to be the most sought after treatments especially for Malaysians. You may I have heard before, among Southeast Asian countries we come up tops in the fatness and diabetic index.

I am such a sport that I myself am going to take on the weight loss challenge and show you how you too could lose weight fast, safely and healthily. Join me thru this journey and see if I pass with flying colours! Expect to see my progress thru pictures and vlog posts. Please feel free to comments or asks questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment