Tuesday 30 September 2014

Celebrity Weight Loss by Dr Jasmine #day12

Hi everyone! Today is day 12 of my Celebrity Weight Loss program. I'm so excited to share with all of you my weight loss graph so far. My starting weight was 68.5kg and on my last weigh in which is today is 64.8kg. That is a total of 3.7kg in less than 2 weeks.

If you notice, on day 9 the graph peaks a bit. This is when I cheated on Day 8 and ended up gaining 100g. I'm feeling motivated now more than ever as I see the total weight loss is quite good. However, not all patients will have this same type of progress. Some people lose more and some lose less weight. The usual expected weight loss is from 4kg to 7kg.

Please feel free to ask me about my weight loss so far. I will be glad to answer it.


No comments:

Post a Comment