Friday 19 September 2014

Celebrity Weight Loss by Dr Jasmine #day3


Day 3 is the actual day I started my diet. This diet is a very structured diet where it specifies what you can and can't eat. After my body went in to shock yesterday with the amount of calories I consumed I am now ready to say no to my favourite foods.

The first part of the day was okay. I had a light breakfast and consumed a lot of green tea in between. I like the mint infused tea. It kind of reminds me of mint chocolate =)

Dinner was no problem as well. Amma (mom) had taken in to careful consideration of what I can and cannot eat. I am so thankful that she, a long with the rest of my family is so supportive.

The only testing part throughout the day was in the evening at work. Today we had our monthly meeting and the staff decided to have their 'makan-makan' session like they always do. Can you imagine having to sit through and listen to the 'chomp-chomp' of their mouths and smell the aroma or fresh pizza in the air?

Well the surprising thing was that I wasn't really tempted to cheat! The Celebrity Weight Loss program actually cuts your craving and appetite making it easy to avoid excessive or impulsive eating especially in social functions.

So I basically survived the 1st actual day of the diet! Hurrah for me! Let's see what tomorrow has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment